Westland Kaas B.V., established in Huizen, the Netherlands, was founded in 1936 by the Westland family. The family own 100% of the company’s shares. Westland Kaas outsources its cheese production to a number of Dutch dairy cooperatives and is the owner of the brands Maaslander, Old Amsterdam, Trenta and Westlite, which have built up a strong position in both domestic and international markets. Westland recently spread its wings into the vegan segment through its WildWestLand brand. Our competitive edge is that we are an original and innovative family-run firm that operates with a great deal of sound Dutch business acumen. Do you like to get the best out of people, teams and yourself? Are you an enthusiastic and dynamic hands-on HR generalist who wants to help us build on our previous successes and make an impact? If so then we would love to hear from you!
What does your internship look like?
It concerns an internship within the Foodservice / Out of Home team of Westland cheese at the Sales department, where you can work with your hands and a fresh look to achieve the sales targets. We are looking for a real sales tiger or cheese boss, who likes to do cold acquisition and likes to go out independently every now and then to bring the brands such as Old Amsterdam, Maaslander and WildWestLand of Westland Kaas to the attention of potential customers. Y
The activities include:
- Generating customer contact and new leads;
- Support in the implementation of the Out of Home plan;
- Thinking along and preparing the sales presentations;
- Help develop, set up and maintain a CRM overview.
The work takes place partly from Huizen, partly at home, but partly on the road along the beaches, hotels or elsewhere in the country.
If an assignment is desired from the training, there is room to work on it.
For this internship we are looking for an enthusiastic student who is commercially strong and likes to contribute to the B2B growth within the Foodservice channel.
- You are following a study in the field of marketing, business administration or commercial economics
- You are available for 5 to 6 months for 32/40 hours per week (if desired, you can spend 1 day on an assignment for the course)
- You are proactive, flexible and firmly in your shoes
- You are commercial, result-oriented and enterprising
- Challenging sales internship in a dynamic environment
- Working for A brands of a beautiful family business
- An ambitious and fun team
- Plenty of room to learn
- An internship allowance of € 450 gross per month
- Travel allowance
You can send your resume and motivation letter by email to email@example.com.
Learn more about our company: